Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Challenge #73

Welcome to challenge #73 here at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Thank you to everyone that played along with us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge #72. We had some AMAZING entries!! Please go to the post below to see who Mr. Random has chosen as our Featured Artists!!

Before I get on to this weeks challenge, it is with regret that I tell you that we are loosing one of our DT Members. Karen has decided, due to some health issues that it is time for her to step down. She is trying to cut back on some of her DT duties and I can't say that I blame her. But we do wish her well and we will miss her dearly!

With that being said, I would like to introduce you to our newest DT member...Samara!! Please be sure to stop by Samara's blog, If These Cards Could Talk... and see all her wonderful work and welcome her to the team!


So now, on to the challenge...This on is EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE...This time around, ANYTHING GOES!! I told you it was everyone's favorite! =0)
So what are you waiting for, let's get craftin'!!


We can't wait to see the AMAZING projects that you wonderful crafter's create!



This week... for our "ANYTHING GOES" Challenge our sponsor is...



That's right, one lucky random person will win a $10 US Gift Certificate from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps store towards any digital stamps from Stitchy Stamps, Floppy Latte Designs and/or Gingerloft!

And here is a little info about Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps!!

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...

I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"


Now... here is some AMAZING INSPIRATION from our design team:

First, I would like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for this week, Darling Ho!
Be sure to check out her blog Darling Ho's Colorful World, she has some amazing work there!








Amy using Grad Cap and Diploma from Floppy Latte Designs


Julie using Who Me from Stitchy Stamps






Mags using Delayed Delivery from Floppy Latte Designs





Manuela using Cattail Pond from Gingerloft




Melanie using Who Me from Stitchy Stamps



Rayna using Who Me from Stitchy Stamps




Shelby using Alice




Miss Sue using Cattail Pond from Gingerloft


Please remember to use the Linky Tool and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC73, blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #73".





31 comments:

  1. Everybody's favourite challenge. Wonderful cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations from the DT.
    Hugs & HaPPy crafting!
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects by the DT. Thanks for this challenge.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects by your DT & entries so far! Had fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much wonderful inspiration!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge, fabulous DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful Inspiration by the DT! Have a wonderful upcoming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspirational cards from the DT x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great samples from the DT...thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sensational job ladies. I'm new to this blog, but will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful DT creations :)
    I put the wrong linky (instead of my placemat I've made I put my photo - can this be removed so I can redo pls?)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x
    (usually there is a red cross so we can do this ourselves)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey...Just wanted to let you know that I have fixed your entry!! =0)

      Delete
  12. Thanks for always having great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the work by the DT. The challenge is great. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the challenge, love the DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely Challenge! I love he Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful DT creations. Have come back couple times with a couple of entries of different varieties.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just in case you used google chrome and tried to visit my blog yesterday. I didn't have a malware problem on my blog and the message certainly is gone now. Was another blog that had problems. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. DT inspiration is fab! Each top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WoW, fabulous eye-candy from the DT ... thank you for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful creations by all and thanks for the chance to be part of it Hugz xx Denisexx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have just discovered your challenge blog thanks for a nice easy first challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just found your challenge blog through Pile it on! Thanks for the fun challenge. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  23. Back with my 18th entry. This time an altered item; an altered minialbum.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  24. None of the DT creators will be walking the plank with the wonderful creations. Entering Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow Birthday card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  25. Maybe this 20th entry, a Best Friends Monochromatic Green Easel Card, will give me a better chance at being selected.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the challenge...1st time with your site! I currently do not own any DIGI stamps from your sponsor so the win would be SWEET! Great DT!!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for letting me play! Gosh, so many beautiful entries!
    Hugs,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete